We're giving you one less thing to worry about. For complete peace of mind, selected models will come with a 2 year warranty or 3 year warranty! Select a model below to see the warranty cover.
Registering Your Product
Upon registering your product you will be eligible to take full advantage of the Evolution warranty which covers parts and labour.
Once registered we can provide you with faster and easier support if your power tool ever needs repairing - saving you time and money!
Built To Last.
Evolution power tools are designed with performance and versatility in mind ? and tested to the highest standards of reliability and durability. So although you're covered by our warranty, it's possible you'll never need it.
Check out the reviews on Facebook!
Summary of cover:
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Evolution.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Evolution.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty.
- The warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
What is covered?
- The repair or replacement of your machine (at Evolution's discretion), if your machine is found to be defective due to faulty materials,
workmanship or function within the warranty period (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Evolution will replace it with a functional replacement part).
- Use of the machine in the USA only, overseas users should contact the official importer for that country.
What is not covered?
Evolution does not warranty the repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear (eg. Fuse, Fluids/Lubricants, Blades, etc.)
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the machine which is not in use with Evolution's user guide.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Evolution.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Evolution Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except installation by Evolution).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Evolution.
Important: Please keep your proof of purchase / delivery.
The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
In the event that your machine needs repairing or replacing, you must provide proof of purchase / delivery before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable.
Changes to warranty periods only apply to products manufactured from January 2015.